Sometimes in life, we will tend to see and know some unreasonable, domineering and people who always think they are correct. Why are some people like this? In my opinion, most probably its because their parents may have not disciplined them well enough so they grow up to think that they got no wrong at all for all matters.
The second cause may be due to nature. Our mother nature has made it such a way that we, mankind, don't spot and realise our own mistake until the day when you really get punished severely. Why these people only come up to realise that they are wrong only until the day they are punished? I've been pondering and searching for an answer to this question.. but what i get is 'i don't know as well'..
Another thing is, Type 1: some people can tolerate and hold their temper for all their life and bring all these hatred with them in the coffin. Type 2: While some just blew it out and have a heated argument straight away, whenever things just don't sound please to their ears. Therefore with this type of people, those in type 1 and type 2 who are together will normally be happier as quarrels not be as bad as couples who both belonged to type 2. However, I still believe a minority of couples who both belonged to type 2 will have their own happiness when they are together.. And i really really really hope i can eventually get the happiness i want because i'm somewhat like the type 2 couple's situation..
I have to confess, I did tried to tell myself, don't poke my nose into other people's business, don't be so easily jealous about something or so easily provoked in a certain situation.. But it's just so hard.. Some people, as i've mentioned just now, can keep all their unhappiness with them for their whole life.. I hope i can too, so i can decrease the amount of times I quarrel with my girlfriend. I'm very happy with her, except when during quarrels, she tend to be the fiercer one in the end... I started off strongly but ended up like a wimp... while she was the one who ended strongly.. Am i really wrong in my doings and behaviour? (I don't know)
Lastly, to conclude this post, i really really really hope that.. I can become more mature and analyse my past arguments to see who is in the wrong.. for now, i think i'm still too young and I can't settle problems with the best method.. (IN SEARCH FOR BEST METHOD...)
Hasta La Vista :)
Labels: It will work one day... I know..