::Last thing forever::
Your blogtitle

Monday, May 9, 2011
It's all Love


Hi readers,

i'm back updating again and today i'm going to show you all my lovely girlfriend. This will be the first photo of me and my girlfriend in my blog :)
There is our photo!! We had taken dozens of sweet photos but this is just one of our nicest photos taken. :) I had done her wrong at times and i really hope i can reach the step whereby i won't do anymore wrong things to hurt her. Nevertheless, I think we do love each other very much! :)

These few days has been hot and people around us might most probably fall sick. Just to remind all of you, drink more water and pee more :x hahaha. School has been quite stressful due to my weak A Math background. I have to do more practices than others in my own time to strengthen my maths. Luckily i have my very good girlfriend Miss Kwang Jia Le <3<3<3 to guide and teach me whenever i have problem!! :)

Alright, till here, good bye readers! :)

Labels:



Mystic last thing at 5/09/2011 09:27:00 PM | Comment

::::::::::::::::::::::::::


About Me Who am I?!
Wouldn't you like to know?
I won't tell you, find out yourself.
I'm 18 years old this year
Sport Fanatics (Bowling)

Archives
- October 2010
- November 2010
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- July 2011
- August 2011
- September 2011
- October 2011
- January 2012

Tagboard

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
(Family)
Eugene
Eunice
Nigel
Jocelyn

:: Designed by Tuskudrusla ::