::Last thing forever::
Your blogtitle

Saturday, April 9, 2011
Sadness CUM Agony

Readers, i know this blog of mine has been shrouded by sadness and agitations. All the posts that i have posted are all the unleashing of my unhappiness and times when i felt that im being treated like a piece of shit.

Why is this post of mine called ultimate sadness? Let's give ourselves a food for thought. When we are the ones giving/buying things for others, and one day when the 'others' wants u to get him/her a more expensive thing but you are cash-tight at that moment, you cannot get the thing for him/her. After that, he/she insulted you by saying you are poor. Can you swallow this agony down? Especially for me, as a guy, we guys have pride and we take our pride seriously in all aspects. Being classified 'poor' by you, do you even think about the feelings for me? Seriously, readers, i think that you all can't swallow this kind of agony also right?

I have decided not to go on with the quarrels because i'm tired if all these shit suddenly.. I'm very tired already.. To go on and on, we would just say things insulting to each other.. Maybe you meant what you said, but my words are all words of anger because i just can't believe that you just said that i'm poor and i shouldn't get a girlfriend. Above of that, because of something, you scolded me an idiot. Maybe to you, i'm an idiot.. I take every of your words seriously, so now i believe i'm an idiot. Should i step down officially for everything like how i stepped down in the mid of the quarrel? You dote yourself more than anything, to YOU, i feel that i'm just a nobody.. I got no place in you..

Thanks for reading again readers! I will keep up my next post soon and sorry for all the 'emo-ness'.

Labels:



Mystic last thing at 4/09/2011 02:23:00 PM | Comment

::::::::::::::::::::::::::


About Me Who am I?!
Wouldn't you like to know?
I won't tell you, find out yourself.
I'm 18 years old this year
Sport Fanatics (Bowling)

Archives
- October 2010
- November 2010
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- July 2011
- August 2011
- September 2011
- October 2011
- January 2012

Tagboard

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
(Family)
Eugene
Eunice
Nigel
Jocelyn

:: Designed by Tuskudrusla ::