::Last thing forever::
Your blogtitle

Saturday, April 9, 2011
Respect

Hi readers! For today i shall talk about respect. What is respect to most of the people? Basically, when people see or hear the word respect. They think of respect the youths should have for the elderlies. But apart from these common thinkings, there is actually respect among friends, respect among your partners in r/s.
I would probably talk about the respect in r/s. Respect in r/s is basically behaving and playing your own roles as good as possible. Don't do too much, don't do too little things. Just do things that is within your 'job scope'. I really hate to say this but YOU are just too much. Saying about you are not good with your words, to me, it's just a stupid excuse. YOU are just refusing to give me the respect I NEED all this while. On the other hand, YOU want me to respect YOU when YOU don't even give me any respect. For instance, just now we talked about SOMEONE's negative things and YOU said i was 'bo liao' because we said it before. Come on, YOU can say those negative things out, why can I have a say in it also. Is there even a need to say I am BO LIAO?
Seriously, YOUR words pisses me off!! A wonderful day and also most probably a good day tomorrow may just been screwed by YOU and YOUR stupid words. Well, sorry readers, i know i'm quite agitated but this is my feelings now and i have to write it all here. Last but not least if by any chance, YOU get to see this, please go and reflect on YOURSELF! YOU pisses ME OFF VERY OFTEN! SCREW THAT MOMENT!

Respect will be given to you as long as YOU give me the respect i need..

Labels: ,



Mystic last thing at 4/09/2011 02:52:00 AM | Comment

::::::::::::::::::::::::::


About Me Who am I?!
Wouldn't you like to know?
I won't tell you, find out yourself.
I'm 18 years old this year
Sport Fanatics (Bowling)

Archives
- October 2010
- November 2010
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- July 2011
- August 2011
- September 2011
- October 2011
- January 2012

Tagboard

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
(Family)
Eugene
Eunice
Nigel
Jocelyn

:: Designed by Tuskudrusla ::