::Last thing forever::
Your blogtitle

Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Crippling Fear

Why do i suddenly have the chill feeling whenever you typed something bad to me? Like don't want to reply all these. Sigh, hate all these feelings. Friends are still the best anyway!

Talking about LOSER ATTITUDE. You are not even qualified to say that I possessed a loser attitude because you also got that LOSER ATTITUDE.. Seriously, start changing yourself when i'm tolerating you now. By tolerating means that i'm trying to change and not go blasting at you whenever you start to attitude me. I got no other choice but to tolerate and voice out all my unhappiness out here in this BLOG.

If you are that understanding I would not even start this blog i tell YOU! Telling me a SORRY everytime you are wrong in the first place and you want me to forgive you. I did forgive you every single time you said sorry but what did i get in return? It's just more and MORE SHIT from YOU!!! Everyone has their limits and each and everytime you have gone overboard. You don't put yourself in other people's shoes and you expect me to PUT MYSELF IN YOUR SHOES? I can tell you right here, "I WILL, BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME!"

Somehow a fear to me now! A Nightmare!

Labels:



Mystic last thing at 2/23/2011 01:26:00 AM | Comment

::::::::::::::::::::::::::


About Me Who am I?!
Wouldn't you like to know?
I won't tell you, find out yourself.
I'm 18 years old this year
Sport Fanatics (Bowling)

Archives
- October 2010
- November 2010
- February 2011
- March 2011
- April 2011
- May 2011
- July 2011
- August 2011
- September 2011
- October 2011
- January 2012

Tagboard

Playlist

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Links
(Family)
Eugene
Eunice
Nigel
Jocelyn

:: Designed by Tuskudrusla ::